We provide estate sale services forLongview, Texas and the surrounding area.
We have successfully managed estate sales since 1998 and are proud of the service we provide. We are not "just another estate sale company". You will clearly see the results of our many years of successful sales in the presentation of the merchandise in the sale and, most importantly, in the results that are generated. It is not enough to just throw things on a table, put an ad in the paper, collect money at the door, and hope everything will sell. A professional estate sale company does so much more.
This is a basic outline of how we operate:
- Evaluate the estate sale and all selling locations to determine the best setup for the sale
- Traffic flow
- ID furniture to be moved within the estate
- Decide where to effectiively place tables and displays
- Place tables and displays in place
- Begin the process of working each room
- Emptying each drawer, each closet (as needed), and storage areas (as needed)
- Set up tables with high quality table covers and design elemetns
- All parts of each room are cleaned as we set up
- All items to be sold are cleaned
- During the setup stage, like items are relocated to common areas
- Items requiring research to determine value are noted
- These items are researched for current market values
- If necessary, knowledgable authorities/appraisers are consulted
- All items are priced using our many years of experience and intense research where needed
- Quality advertising is placed in suitable media (newspaper, internet, etc)
- Safety and security arrangement are reviewed and corrections made if needed
On the day of the sale, as many signs as possible are strategicly placed in the neighborhood. These are bright, professionally produced signs that can't be missed.
During the sale, we don't just sit back and collect the money. EVERYONE who enters is greeted with a welcome and a smile. We have designated salespeople who non-aggressively assit customers and enhance sales.
We make it easy for our customers to make purchases by:
- Staffing the checkout desk with enough personnel to redyce long lines
- We accept cash, checks, and credit cards for our customer's convenience (and we are responsible for any bad checks or chargebacks - not our clients)
- We accept bids on any item priced over $100
Another very important feature, is that we create a welcome, fun atmosphere where the customer feels comfortable and enjoys their time shopping (and buying).
These and many other small details are what makes our Longview Texas estate sales so successful.